The Nityopchar at the Nathmandir of the Village:
1. Kakad Aarti- 5.30 am.
2. Pooja:- 6.30 am
3. Aarti: 7.30 am./p>
4. Offerings (Naivedya)- At noon
5. Haripath- 5.30 pm.
6. The Charan Darshana of Shri Vijayi Panduranga- at Sunset
7. Aarti of the Evening: After half an hour of sunset
8. Shejarti- 9.30 pm.
9. Temple closes- At 10.00 pm.
Note: On every Ekadashi, at 10.30 am, the Mahapooja of the idol of ShriVijayi Panduranga is performed.
Shri Eknathmaharaj Samadhi Mandir :
1.Kakad Aarti- 5.30 am.
2. Aarti :- 6.45 am.
3. Offerings (Naivedya)- At noon
4. Samadhi Poojan and Bhagirathi- At Sunset
5. Evening Aarti- After half an hour of Sunset
6. Shejarati- At 9.30 pm.
7. Temple closes at 10.00 pm.
Note: on every Dwadashi at 7.30 am the Mahapooja of Samadhi of Shri will be performed.